The Butterfly Wings Foundation is proud to host the 2018 edition of the Méchoui Dinner Fundraiser at centre de loisirs in Ville Saint-Laurent.
A special Evening:
- Full Méchoui Buffet
- Appetizer, Salads & Side dishes
- Prize draws
- Silent auction of exclusive items by Quebec artists and products or services local entrepreneurs
- Bring your own wine!
September 29, 2018 - 6PM
Centre de Loisirs Ville Saint-Laurent
1375 Grenet St
ON THE MENU
AAA Beef Angus with bourbon spices, Pork with bourbon spices, Lamb
*Baked in a traditionnal oven on maple charcoal
Chef’s salad, Cesar salad, Coleslaw, Pasta salad, Baked potatoes, Rustic ball bread
DESSERT & COFFEE:
Dessert of the day, Fresh Coffee
HELP US HELP OTHERS
Buy your tickets today!
Your contributions are transformed into:
- Suitable Strollers
- Therapeutic Equestrian Courses
- Safety Helmets
- Specialized Home Care (Nurses)
- Adapted Tricycles
- Therapeutic Swimming Classes
- and more!
You can't make it?
Make a donation and help fund equipment and activities for children living with neuromuscular disorders to improve their quality of life.